This dish is a perfect Sunday Brunch meal when made with our Vegetarian Masala Mix. Make extra – leftovers taste AMAZING!
I love it meatless, but if you prefer to add meat, that works too!
- 4 tablespoons ghee or butter
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons Vegetarian Masala Mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- water as desired
- In a large frying pan, heat ghee or butter over medium heat.
- Add onions and stir until soft
- In small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of water and Vegetarian Masala Mix until a smooth paste.
- Add carefully to frying pan and stir.
- Add chopped potatoes and drained chickpeas.
- Mix and add water as desired.
- Cover and cook on low until potatoes are cooked.
- Adjust gravy thickness as desired.
- Transfer to bowl and serve with naan or fresh bread or Basmati Rice